Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So, what has Jon been doing

I have been too busy to think recently. There have been moments of sheer joy in my life, moments of high shock, moments of emotion I never want to feel again, moments of boredom, many moments of drunkeness, and moments that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I've even done some Kareoke.

This past three weeks or so has reminded me exactly how important to me my friends are, and how much I have capacity to love and be loved. It has also reminded me that life moves on, and that I am rapidly coming to a changepoint in my life. Over the next few months I predict that the swirling vortex of my mind will fix upon several next stages. The first I know about, and that is that I must have a holiday soon. A holiday somewhere relaxing and fun with someone(people) relaxing and fun. I still have 24 days to use up this year, and I hate not being able to spend those actually with people. The next will be career. The third will be accommodation. Maybe the fourth will be love? 2007 is a year in which I will sort many things, and open my life to the excitement and adventure of new things. Travel. I must travel.

So.. anyway..

This blog entry is purely to post some photos:


My silly sign gallery

Alex and Rich's wedding in Windermere

ENJOY!


JL

No comments: