Monday, October 23, 2006

Seize one Swan sea

Well. I had dinner with James yesterday whilst I was in Cambridge celebrating being part of an Organ Scholar canon. He reminded me, having softened me with a fabulous meal, that my last blog entry and the consequent silence, implied I had died of malaria.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not even a ghost writer; I'm sitting here with a glass of whisky and ginger wine (facist sore throat), quite happily typing in a non-poltergeisty-destructive way. I bet you are pleased about that!

Anyhow. I wanted to just add a few photos from my little excursion, last weekend but one, to Swansea for Kath's wedding. The actual ACTUAL photos I took will occur later, but right now, I just have tasters of the things that amused me!

Outside Swansea train station one finds the slogan, 'Ambition is Critical'. I found this quite ironic...





Thankfully for us, this cafe was not open when we passed. I hate to think what they were selling...


Right next to the Cafe was this road. Odd. I'm sure there's parity somewhere...







JL

No comments: