Monday, October 09, 2006

Having a toy camera

Most of the time I would be happy not to have a camera on my phone: it is amongst the other 'essential' gadgets that also slow my phones to the speed of a snail just one year after it starts being used. Rubbish.





BUT, just occasionally, I see something just truly stunning that I need a picture of. The church of which I'm organist is 12th Century, it's large, beautiful, historic, and just a wonderful building to work in. With an autumn night sky and an almost full moon, it is even more special. It is the old man of the town, and I may have been imagining it, but he seemed to be really enjoying the basking in that moonlight; for a moment I felt that joy too.





Having a toy camera on my phone really helped me to capture it:



JL

No comments: