Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blue bears

Well life is about picking up experiences and today was a new one. I was being filmed by CBBC teaching a glove puppet called Nev to play the piano. It is for a program called Smile which is on Sunday mornings.

A fascinating insight into the world of childrens' television, it will be even more fascinating to watch the fully edited clip. Although it won't be my first BBC appearance, it will be my first speaking appearance. I suppose it is appropriate for me in my madness to be seen talking to and hugging a mischevious blue bear.

Funnily enough, having spent a week on holiday with my friends who are confirmed Star Trek fans, and lovers (in the admirer sense) of Patrick Stewart, the puppeteer looked almost exactly like Jean-Luc -it was uncanny. Now what is life trying to tell me there?
You watch - tomorrow I'll be a TV presenter. That would be an unusual career change!

JL

No comments: