Sunday, May 13, 2007

NIght time brings...

Knowing other people is intelligence, knowing yourself is wisdom. Mastering other people is strength, mastering yourself is power. If you realize that what you have is enough you are truly rich. Stay in the center and embrace peace, simplcity, patience and compassion. Embrace the possibility of life and you will endure.

A second is no more than a second, a minute no more than a minute, a day no more than a day. They pass. All things and all time will pass. Don't force or fear, don't control or lose control. Don't fight and don't stop fighting. Embrace and endure. If you embrace, you will endure.

2 comments:

Peach said...

cor hello, that's a well needed post for me today - there are a few things p*ssing me off that I can't really blog about (as I don't have an anonymous blog and various people read who I wouldn't want to know) plus a THING I am really hoping for (this week) and so this was a lovely read, and I am already starting to relax and reminding myself to let it be.... cheers !

londonjon said...

It's no problem.

I took those out of a book I've just finished reading and they really made me think as I read them.

Feeling relaxed is much underrated - and something I often forget to do myself.